Sunday, January 9, 2011

WHY YOU ASK?

What is the purpose of this blog?  Its simple really.  The City of Highland Park Michigan is so poorly managed, so riddled with corruption, we owe it to the citizens of the city, to get the word out there.

So who am I?  Well, I would prefer to stay anonymous, considering I am a current employee of Highland Park and a victim of their corrupt mismanagement.  Everyday I go to work and bear witness to the corrupt politics and shady management style of my boss, Mayor Hubert Yopp.  The Citizens and employees deserve better.

So here it is....I want the citizens of the city and yes, the world, to see first hand how corrupt, manipulative and worthless the city government of Highland Park Michigan really is.

I urge you, the citizens and employees of Highland Park, MI to share your stories and post pictures to this blog to help get the word out.

Thank You,  


The HP Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment